Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30mg broadband

Options
  • 19-09-2014 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

I've been on a package now for 18 months with 30mg broadband. I've noticed on their site they seem to have nothing below 60mg. Is everyone now on 60mg? My usage last bill was 50.45gb. Am I ok as I am?
    Thanks for any advice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

I've just checked now and since I rang upc yesterday my broadband is now 200mb. I'm on the fibre power max package. I didn't ask them to up it, I hope I don't get charged more!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,345 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Usage (volume of data uploaded and downloaded in one billing period) and data rate (connection speed) are two different metrics. UPC have been continually increasing my connection speed, it never involves an additional charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Ah great. Thanks Coylemj.

Advertisement