Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UPC Loyalty Offer

• 17-09-2014 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭

I got the following loyalty offer for my inlaws from UPC

they are in a cable area and do not have phone or broadband with upc. they have the Digital Value TV Package whish is €29 after the myupc discount.

As a named contact on their account i got them half price for 12 months so €14.50 a month.

FYI they will not apply this discount to MMDS customer who have the above package.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pinkman

Is there a standard % discount they give when you call the Loyalty department? Rang earlier and told them I was considering cancelling and moving to Sky when my contract is up and they gave a 20% discount under a new 12 month contract. I am on the Horizon Anytime world pack of around €83 + tv point. So reduced to €66. Is this a good deal? I've heard of people getting half price when they go to cancel. Was going to avail of the Carphone Warehouse offer of €15 pm for the variety HD pack with Sky and then remain with UPC for the Broadband and Phone but from their website it looks as though the 200mb broadband with Anytime world I am on would cost not far off €60 anyway on it's own which is ridiculous. They probably won't give me a discount if I am getting rid of the TV service anyway.

Advertisement