Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

So you're out now? Why didn't you come looking for advice while all this was ongoing?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Galway Squirrel

I was way too busy to be dealing with an annoying landlord and all of the crap that came with it. Falling out with your landlord and having no where to live while working is the last thing I wanted to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

Here we go! Brace yourself lads! Rant about the WORST Landlord in the county of Galway most likely Ireland too coming your way!

Long story short
    This guy is a total nut job! I decided to post here for a biteen of advice from you trusty boarders after I seen a post on facebook about him with 80 plus likes stating to stay well away from him and that he is a total con man which I couldn't agree with more!

From coming into the house 5 times a week opening the door with his own keys and walking in anytime he wants, singing while going through all of the presses under the stairs, turning on the extractor fan in the kitchen then leaving, turning on the immersion without telling us leaving it on for HOURS, complaint about a dirty plate in the sink, moving our things because it looked untidy, all without any notice or permission what. So. Ever.

I mean the man is a total head case !!

I have a list of complaints I want to post if a picture can be uploaded here and his pathetic letter that came back with my 65 euro refund from 300 euro deposit?!?!?!?!

Worst 6 months of my life. It was literally like living with your contrary 80 year old Grandfather he was there that often😩

Send me a PM of one of his rentals and i'll have great fun with him. (I'm dreaming as I won't be moving to Galway unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Reported in after hours

I bet I know which housing estate this was in!

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I bet I know which housing estate this was in!

Which??! He has a few houses so I hear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Which??! He has a few houses so I hear

Cill Ard and maybe also one out on the West Side. Have heard of a landlord for both spots where the landlords comes in and out as he pleases and also peeves on women

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Cill Ard and maybe also one out on the West Side. Have heard of a landlord for both spots where the landlords comes in and out as he pleases and also peeves on women

Eyre Square he might have one out there too!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

As the OP has deleted the first post in the thread- closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement