Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Almera Radio problem

Options
  • 20-04-2013 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I have a 00(new model) almera and the radio is acting up big time, the volume turns itself up to the max as i'm driving along and its wrecking my head.

I took the radio out and checked the wires going into it and i cant see anything wrong there,

I dont want to buy a new radio as I only plan on having the car for another 6 months and would like to have a radio

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Stock radio yeah? Does it happen when car is started or after a while?
    What if car is just idling?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Conflats

biko wrote: »
    Stock radio yeah? Does it happen when car is started or after a while?
    What if car is just idling?

Yea nissan bog standard one, could happen anytime and after it happens I cant change the station for a while, it can happen every few mins to a few hours apart

Advertisement