Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Classes

Options
  • 20-05-2014 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all... new to this, but will give it a bash. I'm desperately looking for Spanish classes in Galway. All attempts have failed me so far. Any suggestions? Surely there are some teachers in Galway?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Where about are you? If you can get to the city, I'd say the chances are better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sineadbcn

Yes, in the city centre or its surroundings. The only classes I managed to find are in the Bridge Mills but there's nothing on until September :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Galway County > Galway City

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I saw a mini-poster/flyer thing at a bus stop yesterday offering Spanish tuition, I'll try to remember to note the number/details and PM you,OP

• Registered Users Posts: 25,709 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

This is one option: http://www.languageinstitute.ie/spanish-courses-in-galway.php

(no idea how good they are, just know they're there)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You could meet up with www.facebook.com/GalwayLingo in Kelly's?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Get a spanish lover :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

PM sent (so Biko doesn't have to delete the number!) re the number from a bus stop. Its for someone offering free spanish conversation improvement in exchange for improving their english, rather than formal lessons. Anybody else interested, PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sineadbcn

Thanks for all your help guys. Think I might be sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GALWAYMADRID

Hi Sineadbcn,

My name is Diego, I'm a native Spanish speaker. I lived for 5 years in Galway and recently moved to Madrid.
    I'm a teacher of English for Spanish speakers and of Spanish for English speakers.
    Let me know , if you are interested in having some fun skype classes to practice your spanish conversational skills.
    I can even put you in contact with some of my English students so that you can practice with a variety of people.

Regards / Saludos

Diego

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 saila80

Hi, I'm spanish interested in improving english. If someone wants to practice their spanish, let me know by PM

Advertisement