Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nails in galway

Options
  • 01-05-2014 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Looking for some advice, am thinking of renting a room to do nails in city centre. Am qualified nail tech and also a beautician. Is there a demand for this? I can offer nail and beauty services, am thinking of doing this part time to start or even finding some one to help split the rent..any feedback appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

Quite a few nail bars in Galway was never in them but here is a list of some, maybe call them and ask them what they think . Hope it works out for you.

Associate Nails & BeautyNail Bars
    Unit 16 The Cornstore Augustine Street, Galway

Nails by NaoiseNail Bars
    Kingston Hall Kingston Rd, Galway

New York City NailsNail Bars
    Unit 11 Cornstore Lower Cross Street, Galway,

New York Nail StudioNail Bars
    Fr Griffin Ave, Galway

Sonas Beauty ClinicNail Bars
    33 Domnick Street, Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

I'd have a chat with some of the hair salons around the place. I know the one I go to has a nail technician work from there. She has her designated corner like and she seems to get a good stream. Good few of the hair clients will get their nails done while they're there, that kind of way. Could be worth asking anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

Judging by the number of nail bars and beauticians in Galway there is definitely a demand but it may be the case that the demand is sufficiently catered to at this point. Would you consider visiting people in their own homes to do nails? I think there might be a market for this and it would be useful for people who can't find the time to get to a salon. It would also be fun for a girls night in, the ladies could have a glass of wine while getting their nails done :).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

Aerohead wrote: »
    Quite a few nail bars in Galway was never in them but here is a list of some, maybe call them and ask them what they think . Hope it works out for you.

Associate Nails & BeautyNail Bars
    Unit 16 The Cornstore Augustine Street, Galway

Nails by NaoiseNail Bars
    Kingston Hall Kingston Rd, Galway

New York City NailsNail Bars
    Unit 11 Cornstore Lower Cross Street, Galway,

New York Nail StudioNail Bars
    Fr Griffin Ave, Galway

Sonas Beauty ClinicNail Bars
    33 Domnick Street, Galway

are most of these places closed down now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement