Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Murder in the First [TNT - Spoilers]

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,505 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yer wan Raffi seems part modelled on Ziva from NCIS.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,505 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Still enjoying it - the legal side, street stuff and current investigation. Not sure how the lawyer wan is going to play things as she's coming across as a bit of a bleeding heart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Yer wan Raffi seems part modelled on Ziva from NCIS.

She looks a lot like Michelle Keegan.
    Not sure how the lawyer wan is going to play things as she's coming across as a bit of a bleeding heart.

Haven't made my mind up on her yet. I was quite surprised with the guilty plea. There has to be some twist to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,875 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I've been thinking since the first episode there might be a puppet master behind the shooters someone who brainwashed them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I've been thinking since the first episode there might be a puppet master behind the shooters someone who brainwashed them.

Probably Marilyn Manson ha ha!

• Advertisement

She looks a lot like Michelle Keegan.

The Israeli connection that was mentioned, and her physical toughness, made me think of Ziva, and well, yeah, this one is attractive, also.

She reminds in looks wise of Paula Garces from The Shield.

And the guy who got the ride is reminding me of Dutch from that show.

This is getting very good.

The mass murder is becoming a secondary storyline by the looks of it now.

How does it work if someone pleads guilty re a jury trial? Is it as depicted or was that dramatic license?

• Advertisement

This is hardly going to be wrapped up in the finale...

The Union story line looks like with will run into the next season if it gets renewed.

Ah, a secret lift meeting. They've been watching NCIS. :P

That prosecutor dope would want to cop on and start looking after his family.

Total cliffhangers all over the place in the finale.

Really hope it gets renewed now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Cheers Mr E I need a new tv guide App by the looks of it.

It has the show as 10 episodes with last night being the finale.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Season 2 is all over the shop. Pick a story and stick with it. Couldn't give a toss about this court case.

I thought the closing statements were standard fare for this sort of of thing. Not all that interesting.

I do hope they push forward with the Union storyline, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

The trial is getting a bit meh. I want more rafi time!

Nice twist there with The Union even thought I should have seen it coming.

• Advertisement

Yeah liked that episode. I just knew he had to be shifty - it was definitely telegraphed a bit.

Hard to know what will happen in the finale.

Nice twist there with The Union even thought I should have seen it coming.
    I don't really understand the twist. It was junior who started all this in the first place by asking for money. Why would he now help the union? Just because of the whole prostitution thing? If so why did he let the money get to the IA guy in the first place?

All gangsta folk drive Cadillac Escalades. Fact.

A bit of a limp finale. The court cased ended as expected, and the Union story trickled out too.
    The "hypothetically" conversation was annoying - there is no way that would happen in real life.

It badly needed a couple of "holy s**t" revelations, but they didn't come (Sugar doesn't count).

To be continued maybe? The Dustin Maker appeal and Union trial?

Looks like they just used the finale to wrap up all story lines in case it's not renewed and didn't want to leave it on a cliffhanger.

Sugar gives the an out if the get renewed and want to continue a story line into season 3.

Mr E wrote: »
    The "hypothetically" conversation was annoying - there is no way that would happen in real life.

Yeah, it was a bit frustrating, alright. Low key finale, really.

If there is a season 3 I think I'll be giving it a miss. Unless Hildy and her plastic face are killed off.

Only now realising that Junior's played by an Irish bloke - A.J. Buckley. Can't say I noticed his natural accent slip through.

I think he left Ireland when his family moved to Canada when he was 10 something like that if I remember right it was an interview for Ghostfacers on Supernatural when someone asked him I'd say whatever Irish accent he had then is well gone by now.

• Advertisement

Hah, now you mention Ghostfacers I can see it. Spotted him straight away in Narcos too.

Advertisement