Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keep the Skang from your door.

• 06-11-2010 4:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭

Well.

I'm at that age where I'm a parent now & I'm already looking into the future & the memories to look forward to & all that goes with it.

Classette 1 is now 5 & getting on really well with everything.

Thing is, is that in 10 short years, she'll be 15. This is about the time Skang* will be calling to the door looking to 'go out' with my little girl.

I've already decided that the first one in will be wearing his balls as earings.

My reasoning is that, this will scare off a lot of the riff-raff till she comes of age.

Am I being too strict or can anybody think of a better plan?

*Skang, in this case means very forward types, who are obviously not good enough for 'Daddy's Girl'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

youll be doing well if she gets to 15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Well.

I'm at that age where I'm a parent now & I'm already looking into the future & the memories to look forward to & all that goes with it.

Thing is, is that in 10 short years, she'll be 15. This is about the time Skang* will be calling to the door looking to 'go out' with my little girl.

I've already decided that the first one in will be wearing his balls as earings.

My reasoning is that, this will scare off a lot of the riff-raff till she comes of age.

*Skang, in this case means very forward types, who are obviously not good enough for 'Daddy's Girl'

Maybe, just maybe.

Just give it time, you never know what the future holds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Well.

Coming to AH for parenting tips...I see....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

You've got the right idea. Just make sure you leave the first lad with visible facial scarring, this will serve as a warning to any other potential suiters. You might get done for violent disorder or some shíte but it's better than seeing your daughter pregnant by the age of 16.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jeeze, you've already put a noose around her neck, OP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Maybe, just maybe.

Just give it time, you never know what the future holds.

Maybe so.

Before anybody else answers, could you tell if you're a parent or not.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Well.

You're planning what to do to her first boyfriend 10 years in advance?
    God help the poor fcuker who calls to your door is all i can say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

Maybe so.

Before anybody else answers, could you tell if you're a parent or not.:)

I'm not a parent but I have 2 sisters who got pregnant by scumbags when they were still teenagers. They are now both single mothers and I'd love to perform a DIY vasectomy on the pricks who got them pregnant then fúcked off. When it come to young lads, violence is always the answer. It doesn't even really matter what the question is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

OP, this forum will be more informative if you are serious about your thread.

I would suggest you rephrase your opening post slightly though.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement