Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-Jingle Bells 5k beers!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭davemcmahon

I'm 259, Celbridge singlet (white with blue strips) but may wear boards top depending on how cold it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭career move

Chivito550 wrote: »
    My plan was to head to meet you guys straight after my track session, but turns out I'll be training in Athlone tomorrow on the indoor track. It would probably be close to 5 by the time I get to the pub being realistic. Are people planning an all dayer or just a few hours?

I think it'll just be a few hours for me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

I'll be in my Annalee singlet (Brothers Pearse copied our colours :pac:). unfortunately can't make beers as have to take the kids to see Santa straight after!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

number 93, probably wearing the bright yellow T-shirt from the DLR Bay race!

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭TRR_the_turd

ultraman1 wrote: »
    It's gettin very like #rsp in here...

Runner support page on Facebook. Ultraman and his friends are becoming very elitist and taking the piss out of other runners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Really sorry guys but I'm gonna have to bail on this, my stomach is in bits after the race and I'm not fit to do anything. Really sorry, hope the race went well for everyone. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭cianc

Distinct lack of boards shirts visible at the prize giving, have people already headed?

Edit: well I'm heading to Ryan's, will accost random strangers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭career move

cianc wrote: »
    Distinct lack of boards shirts visible at the prize giving, have people already headed?

Edit: well I'm heading to Ryan's, will accost random strangers :)

Hey cian we must have missed you at the prize giving..... we're in Ryan's now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Netwerk Errer

Seeming as us culchies outside Dublin can't make the Christmas beers.

10801630_10152438414957341_449587256677679969_n.jpg?oh=462b3aa18d8fa3136d0e9b8cd02e16ae&oe=54FEBA64&__gda__=1427333134_1f0f06ab1bf52da3f4d0c1e8e85a2c04

Cheers!!

Advertisement