Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Joining the reserves

Options
  • 11-06-2016 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭

IS there any point in joining the Garda reserves. Are they taking people on??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Dr_Champion

cena wrote: »
    IS there any point in joining the Garda reserves. Are they taking people on??

There is suspose to be a Recruitment drive this year so iv read . The government want to double the size, I would like to give it a shot myself. But the advice that iv been given on this is that its much longer then full time recruitment and can take up to 2 years to get training .
    I did see last year that they where going taking more Reserve on so they been saying it for a long time so they might actually do it since numbers have dropped.

Advertisement