Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business with Law

Options
  • 21-08-2013 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I am starting this course this September and asking those who know a lot about the course or who is doing the course what do you think of it? Also what do you think of college? I went up to see it yesterday from Cork for my first time and loved it! I also got accomodation in Tanner Hall if anyone has stayed there before I would love to hear what you've to say!

Thanks for reading :D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Tanner Hall is a bit of a trek to the IT, have you got a car?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Brendan94

I will have my bike so its grand! I walked it and all the other day and took less than 20 mins which I taught was grand cos I always had to walk 20 mins each day to get to my school

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Grand. I'm just a lazy person so it'd be a trek for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭patdshaker

Brendan94 wrote: »
    Hi I am starting this course this September and asking those who know a lot about the course or who is doing the course what do you think of it? Also what do you think of college? I went up to see it yesterday from Cork for my first time and loved it! I also got accomodation in Tanner Hall if anyone has stayed there before I would love to hear what you've to say!

Thanks for reading :D

I did law up in IT Carlow, a lot of the business and law gang ended up going into the main law course after 1st year

patdshaker wrote: »
    I did law up in IT Carlow, a lot of the business and law gang ended up going into the main law course after 1st year

Did you also do business with law for the 1st year? And how do you find the college? :D
    Thanks for answers

• Advertisement

Did you also do business with law for the 1st year? And how do you find the college? :D
    Thanks for answers

No I went straight into the law course and we would share a few classes with the business with law classes. In my Company law[non optionable] class this year there was 52 in the class, 40 doing law and 12 doing business with law

No I went straight into the law course and we would share a few classes with the business with law classes. In my Company law[non optionable] class this year there was 52 in the class, 40 doing law and 12 doing business with law

Thanks for sharing! :D What do you think of the college? Would you think there is much happening during the week there?

Thanks for sharing! :D What do you think of the college? Would you think there is much happening during the week there?

Join the clubs and socs, some are quite good such as the Dart club which meet once a week for a few games and is very sociable. Beginners are made feel welcome, also if you get with the right housemates then you will be sorted anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Bouncy11

Join the clubs and socs, some are quite good such as the Dart club which meet once a week for a few games and is very sociable. Beginners are made feel welcome, also if you get with the right housemates then you will be sorted anyway.

Hello I'm just wondering how you got on in this course and what was it like moving from cork? Also how did you find the easiest way of travelling to Carlow?

Bouncy11 wrote: »
    Hello I'm just wondering how you got on in this course and what was it like moving from cork? Also how did you find the easiest way of travelling to Carlow?

It's very awkward getting up to Carlow, your best bet is to drive or get a spin up other than that you can get the bus to Waterford and the bus up from there which takes 4-5 hours.

• Advertisement
Advertisement