Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fog light

• 27-01-2015 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭

Is fog light on rear needed for cvrt ? Also my straight thru exhaust failed cvrt , I've never had a fog light on it before I thought if it's not there they can't test ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

If it legally needs a fog light (built post 80?) it will fail without one.

Exhaust noise is testers opinion I think, no set level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭ubs69

It must be new thing now , I never had a fog light in the 15 years I own this ,it's 96

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flood

I have a jdm pajero, no fog light and never an issue. Have it tested at 3 different places in the time i have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭homecouldbhere

Just had mine fail for a fog light..among other minor things.
    There is (I think) one fog light in the rear (driver's side).

I say I think because I replaced the bulb here, still wouldn't work, then discovered there's no wire attached behind it!

I've all other stuff sorted for the (visual) retest next week; anyone know for sure if this is gonna be enough to fail the retest?

(My usual go-to mechanic said it was more trouble than it was worth to fix and it should be too minor a thing to fail. On the original test sheet it lists this fault as "fail minor")

Any help gratefully received.

Advertisement