Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ford 7610

Options
  • 11-01-2015 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi I was thinking of buying a ford 7610 Sq cab what are they like what hp are they and what year are they available until it's either that or a zetor of the same size any info would be appreciated

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

They are a 90hp tractor, stopped making them in early 90s.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭shanemc123

How are they as regards reliability

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Good work horse, hard to find a good low hour unmolested one now i imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 irish snowblower

My father in law bought one new years ago for turf cutting, both hopper and saussage machine. It was a total ball of trouble, the block even went porous (suppose to be common)among a lot of other problems he replaced it with a 110-90 and had no trouble for years. Mayby it would be ok if it only did light work all its life but how do you find that out. Having said all that no matter what you are looking at you will always find someone who doesn't like them

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭oldsmokey

If you can find one that hasnt been dogged, and had the engine done, should be ok - rust another problem for many - we've one with column shift, find it ok, lots dont like that shift, so you might pick one of those up handy, lots going for export i believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭regvw

block becoming pourous is very common in these tractors, hard to find out that had the engine done right

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭ace86

regvw wrote: »
    block becoming pourous is very common in these tractors, hard to find out that had the engine done right

why do the blocks be come pourous is it bad design or the materials used for the block are not good enough?

Advertisement