Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is cheapest for commercial jeep insurance.

Options
  • 14-12-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi

I am 32 years of age and looking to see if anyone has any advice on the cheapest insurance company to insurer a commercial pathfinder, I have no no claims discount not for reasons of accident have no penalty points on a full Irish and live in Wicklow area? The jeep will be used commercially so not an issue there.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 stoger

Ds82 wrote: »
    Hi

I am 32 years of age and looking to see if anyone has any advice on the cheapest insurance company to insurer a commercial pathfinder, I have no no claims discount not for reasons of accident have no penalty points on a full Irish and live in Wicklow area? The jeep will be used commercially so not an issue there.

Thanks in advance
    Insuremyvan.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Testacalda

Liberty insurance has been by far the best best value for my comercial jeep over the years, about 400 euro cheaper this year, than any other comparable insurance quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

Just got new policy on the jeep with www.insuremyvan.ie and they were 220 cheaper than the competition. I was robbed for years

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Ds82

Took insurance out with insure my van 200 cheaper than anyone I called. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Always prefer to walk into an office and get stuff sorted there and then (no postage messing), so if you are like me and prefer to look your insurance man in the white of the eye.... then FBD Insurance are not bad.. they have offices in most of the big cities/towns.

Especially if you are a farmer.... they have a kind of a 'workaround' for commercial Jeep vehicles ..basically they insure as normal passenger (and put in a note that you have no back seats), they include breakdown and trailer towing in the policy too... free of charge, which can be useful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

Ds82 wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks in advance
    insuremyvan.ie. Insured with them recently, they were much cheaper than anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

It depends on circumstances. My jeep is insured with Liberty for €420 fully comp. That includes social, domestic and pleasure cover as well as business contents, (first person to mention tax gets hilariously ridiculed) and of course towing is covered. Couldn't find better at 30

Went through a broker, they make it so easy tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

TrailerBob wrote: »
    It depends on circumstances. My jeep is insured with Liberty for €420 fully comp. That includes social, domestic and pleasure cover as well as business contents, (first person to mention tax gets hilariously ridiculed) and of course towing is covered. Couldn't find better at 30

Went through a broker, they make it so easy tbh

Thats a decent price

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Every policy i ever had included social, domestic and pleasure cover also. I don't use the jeep for going to mass or weddings though.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bulleyes

Insuremyvan.ie

Knocked spots off any other quote for us. 2012 commercial BMW X6, fully comp with two drivers for a little over €500.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement