Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitachi EX100-2 Won't throttle up

Options
  • 14-01-2015 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, hopefully somebody might be able to help me.
    My EX100-2 will start and tick over but will not rev up on any mode. The lights for the I,L,E,P modes will change but I get no response from the digger. I have checked all the fuses and all seem okay. From what I can see there is no power going to the stepper motor as I can move it with my hand. I have checked all connections and cannot see any loose connections or loose wires. The red lights on the 2 ECU's are flashing. I would really appreciate any help as I am at a loss at this stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭annubis

i could be wrong now but isnt there a common enough issue with the dash 2 and 3's whereby the electonic throttle has to be replaced with a manual cable throttle

Advertisement