Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbor killing pigeons

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,848 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Condatis wrote: »
    Is a modern slingshot basically a sophisticated catapult?

Yes but with the same unsophisticated owner :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭john t

Owner of sling shot can be trained too use same...but too use on pigeons for fun is not right...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

OP if you are really that concerned this guy your talking about and what he is doing, he is according to law, in possession of an offensive weapon (by definition) call the Gardai they will come down and they will investigate your complaint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

its the killing of pigeons the op was originally mad about not the sling shot. im guessing the neighbour is a young fella, i used to love going hunting with my sling shot for pigeons when i was younger, was great crack! As far as i can see the only thing the neighbour is doing wrong is doing it in the estate near houses. Dont go to the gards before you talk to him or his parents first and suggest he bring his chosen hobby to the fields

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

its the killing of pigeons the op was originally mad about not the sling shot. im guessing the neighbour is a young fella, i used to love going hunting with my sling shot for pigeons when i was younger, was great crack! As far as i can see the only thing the neighbour is doing wrong is doing it in the estate near houses. Dont go to the gards before you talk to him or his parents first and suggest he bring his chosen hobby to the fields
    its a grown man actually ,hes mentally ill

• Advertisement

posted twice most can delete!

from what i am getting its the killing the pigeons you have a problem with yes? and its people like that you hate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

from what i am getting its the killing the pigeons you have a problem with yes? and its people like that you hate?

It cowards I hate, and I would be more than glad to fire a slingshot into their face, do 'you' know what I mean?

Back on topic the query has been answered , I would like this thread to be closed please.

no i dont knowwhat you mean, what i know is you would like to shoot someone with a sling shot that shoots a pigeon, which would be illegal, unlike shooting a pigeon. <br />
    <br />
    why not just ask him to do it elsewhere ???

I was on topic replying to the last part of your first post where you said you cant stand people like this:mad: i wanted to know what people you ment, so will you answer my question please?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,848 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I was on topic replying to the last part of your first post where you said you cant stand people like this:mad: i wanted to know what people you ment, so will you answer my question please?

Maybe they can't stand people who enjoy killing animals or birds. You enjoyed killing & referred to it as "great crack". That is bound to be offensive to many people here.

• Advertisement

Discodog wrote: »
    Maybe they can't stand people who enjoy killing animals or birds. You enjoyed killing & referred to it as "great crack". That is bound to be offensive to many people here.
    iv posted here for a while so people here probably no that i like a few other posters here hunt. obviously i enjoy it or i wouldnt do it. If some people are offended by what i do, which they have been, ill talk to them about it and give my opinion and listen to theirs. I suggested the op ask him to do it somewhere more appropriate which was completely ignored

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

It cowards I hate, and I would be more than glad to fire a slingshot into their face, do 'you' know what I mean?

Back on topic the query has been answered , I would like this thread to be closed please.

I suggest you re-read the charter, no advocating violence towards another

Thread Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement