Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brothers wreck pub,90k bill in Damages....WTF??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

F'in pikeys. Was around my local shops an hour ago getting a take-away, when i hear a smash. I look out side and a drunk pikey oul one had crashed into my car. i got her to stop and pretended to be nice to her to get her details off her fone num, reg plate, name and address(there well known in the area and i know were she lives).anyway i was sly'ly recording her with my fone so have her admitting everything.
    After that i told her i was ringing the guards, to come and sort it out. She went ****in mad jumped in her van and drove off. She had no licence,insurance,tax and was drunk. Scum like that should be hung drawn and quartered. And to the PC brigade dont even bother trying to stick up for travelers they bring nothing but misery, SCUM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

rovert wrote: »
    Im not trolling just making fun at people's outrage over a type of sentence that is more serious than they think.

explain how it is more serious than an average AH'er would think?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Mr Cawley

F'in pikeys. Was around my local shops an hour ago getting a take-away, when i hear a smash. I look out side and a drunk pikey oul one had crashed into my car. i got her to stop and pretended to be nice to her to get her details off her fone num, reg plate, name and address(there well known in the area and i know were she lives).anyway i was sly'ly recording her with my fone so have her admitting everything.
    After that i told her i was ringing the guards, to come and sort it out. She went ****in mad jumped in her van and drove off. She had no licence,insurance,tax and was drunk. Scum like that should be hung drawn and quartered. And to the PC brigade dont even bother trying to stick up for travelers they bring nothing but misery, SCUM.

sympathies with you. there's no way you'd get away with such a thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

aDeener wrote: »
    explain how it is more serious than an average AH'er would think?

I think what he means by a suspended sentence is

suspended by the fcuking neck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

And just in time for a Pikey bashing thread!.. you should count yourself lucky. Not many would have the good fortune to go on such a rant with such recent bullshit at hand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

bull sh!t my eye, im fuming here and wanted to vent my anger, and this thread was the perfect place for it. now run along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

I DEMANDSZ THE RITE TO DISKRIMINATEZ!
    I PAYZ MEIN TAXES!

Classic – we pay our taxes to fianna FAIL and the do gooder lying about climate change YELLOW party (set up to remove our money through taxes toward an unanswerable elite with the lie about climate change LOL)

there are always three sides to every story

yep

1. owner - tax PSRI and rate payer
    2. woker entitled to safe working environment
    3. gippo

Let tier these rights

They screamed "Travellers Rights "

justice system is a failure in this country.
    "no one has the right to do this to someone elses property"
    How can you say such a thing? It's their CULTURE, so they have every right!:(

yep thanks to do gooders they are entitled to kill, rob, beat and denigrate the rest of us 'settled' community ...

sure we are entitled to less rights than they are...
    The guys with the camera phones weren't breaking any laws or destroying anybody's property.

gaysus there must be a do gooder law somewhere against recording such expression of rights

10 year ban on alcohol consumption.
    10 year ban from any venue that sells alcohol.
    And then send them to some strict islamic country.

Now that's justice.

Bud why would you inflict these chaps on anyone else when our liberal do gooder politicians can inflict them upon us?

Folks they are generally criminals whose culture is criminality why not call it as it is?

Lets start jailing these non travelling criminals out to sea on an island and refusing them the dole on a pro rata basis?

Sure why don’t I give my job, rent, buy a caravan, become a repeated criminal, claim discrimination along with my dole and place on the housing list and every other benefit given by those that repress by my criminality?

I think along the lines toward neutering our mentally ill we should neuter these guys too, remove them to the islands (around Greenland) and remove their kids into care in Australia.

Why mess around and let this sort of sh1te continue for our children and our vunerable parents living on the west of the island?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

"no one has the right to do this to someone elses property"
    How can you say such a thing? It's their CULTURE, so they have every right!:(

No it isn't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's enough now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement