Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have requested the creation of a Caravan forum

Options
  • 12-07-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭

I know there are a few caravaners who check out htis board regularly so I have created a request for a caravan forum here :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056699209

If you are interested can you please add your support to the above thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Anybody else interested in this ?

If so, please add your thoughts / comment in the linked thread above.

Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Betsy Og

I thought there was a load of responses to this already? Were they lost on the switch to new format?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Zoria

I've just replied over there and read through the replies, I'd say a forum name change is probably the best idea. The suggested locations here are brilliant by the way, loads to go on!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Betsy Og wrote: »
    I thought there was a load of responses to this already? Were they lost on the switch to new format?
    There are some responses, but not a load. I just wanted to be sure everyone got their speak in....

Advertisement