Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FPL] - Gameweek 31 - Transfers

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Ok so Lescott is out injured for a couple of weeks. I've already used my transfer this week and have Lescott in my team.

Should I take the points hit and replace him? The likelihood is that I'll want to transfer somebody else out next week ahead of Lescott as I have £4.4m sitting in the bank to spend.

Should I take the hit? my team as the moment is....

fantasy111230.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Always wary about a pts hit for a defender tbh. Assuming your selected defender (Simpson I presume) will get 2 points then your new signing would have to keep a clean sheet just to counter balance the 4 pt hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

Shane732 wrote: »
    Ok so Lescott is out injured for a couple of weeks. I've already used my transfer this week and have Lescott in my team.

Should I take the points hit and replace him? The likelihood is that I'll want to transfer somebody else out next week ahead of Lescott as I have £4.4m sitting in the bank to spend.

Should I take the hit? my team as the moment is....

fantasy111230.jpg

Just got rid of Lescott myself. Brought Kompany in. Can see VK getting plenty of bonus points if Man City have a good run-in. He is the leader there and the only sure-fire starter in defence for the citizens. The temptation is there to go for Clichy but i believe that Mancini will rotate his full-backs. The other main option i looked at was William Gallas. At 4.6m he represents good value if you have faith in the Spuds defence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭elmossman

Ba out Cisse in.

Aguero benched due to "stupid injury"

Cisse as captain - he will score 2 against a poor Pool team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Shane732 wrote: »

I wouldn't take the hit this week. Wait and see in a few days time.

Lescott has said on Twitter that he has been training this week and he was hoping to be involved tomorrow. Mancini has ruled him out. I would think that he might be back for next weeks game. He has 9 days to get ready for it. More than enough time imo. If Mancini rules him out on Friday again then I'll make my move then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

elmossman wrote: »
    Ba out Cisse in.

Aguero benched due to "stupid injury"

Cisse as captain - he will score 2 against a poor Pool team :)

Good prediction, did you do the lotto also! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I'm considering transferring out VP after the Wolves game. I might be mad

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Cisse will not score for the next two weeks. You heard it here first...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement