Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Captain

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

jimmii wrote: »
    Interesting difference of opinion on the "predictors" FFS has Aguero marginally ahead of Costa whereas new boys Fantasy Football Fix have it firmly favouring Costa oat 7.5 with Aguero on 6.2. I plan on going Aguero over Costa myself.
    The other way round but yeah it's an interesting difference like the old hands trust Aguero consistency while the young "wolves" prefer Costa potential explosive returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Hazard home to Westbrom
    iroced wrote: »
    The other way round but yeah it's an interesting difference like the old hands trust Aguero consistency while the young "wolves" prefer Costa potential explosive returns.

No FFS have Aguero ahead of Costa this week but by a tiny margin I don't think I can put the actual numbers as its paid for etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

With my fixed team its either oscar or yaya and I'm going with oscar I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'm going with Aguero.

I haven't had much success from the 3 times I've captained Costa to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

No FFS have Aguero ahead of Costa this week but by a tiny margin I don't think I can put the actual numbers as its paid for etc.
    Really :eek: :confused: ??? You mean FantasyFootballScout?

This is what I see (I'm not a full member)
    • Diego Costa 41.41% (1,478 votes)
    • Sergio Aguero 39.34% (1,404 votes)
    You mentioned you paid for it, would that mean full members and free members don't get to see the same (C) poll?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Hazard home to Westbrom
    Really :eek: :confused: ???

You mean FantasyFootballScout?

Diego Costa 41.41% (1,478 votes)

Sergio Aguero 39.34% (1,404 votes)

I'm not a member but I think he's referring to the predict points tool that we freebies can't access

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

having looked at my quite frankly SHOCKING captaincy stats I may just go aguero for a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 32,909 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Hazard home to Westbrom
    Hococop wrote: »
    With my fixed team its either oscar or yaya and I'm going with oscar I'd say

No really. Who are you going for?

Hazard home to Westbrom
    Really :eek: :confused: ??? You mean FantasyFootballScout?

• Diego Costa 41.41% (1,478 votes)
    • Sergio Aguero 39.34% (1,404 votes)
    You mentioned you paid for it, would that mean full members and free members don't get to see the same (C) poll?

I did say it was the predictions not captain polls thought that might be the mix up! There is a members tool that uses various data sources to come up with an expected score. The captains poll is more waited to who people are going to captain not who they would if they had the option of any player. Its worth getting the membership even if its only to help support what is an amazing resource! Getting access to the opta stats on the format they have is pretty cool if you like that much info! The comparison tool is extremely interesting to go through!

CSF wrote: »
    No really. Who are you going for?

Here's my team as you can see I'm pretty much in trouble this week

Who would you pick?

• Advertisement

Hazard home to Westbrom
    Here's my team as you can see I'm pretty much in trouble this week

Who would you pick?

Man I don't mean to be rude, but you can not be serious with that team.

If you have a wildcard, use it. If not, make a ****load of transfers now in the hope of salvaging what is left of the season.

CSF wrote: »
    Man I don't mean to be rude, but you can not be serious with that team.

If you have a wildcard, use it. If not, make a ****load of transfers now in the hope of salvaging what is left of the season.

Mentioned it a few times when this captain poll pops up , I'm in a fantasy league with nine other friends,

The way our league works is you have 100 million to spend and you bid for players against the other nine people, whoever wins the bid owns that player and no one else can own him,

This is why my team is a bit poor at the moment ( can't buy or sell players at the moment) that's why I have to make my captain pick count :o

Hazard home to Westbrom
    Mentioned it a few times when this captain poll pops up , I'm in a fantasy league with nine other friends,

The way our league works is you have 100 million to spend and you bid for players against the other nine people, whoever wins the bid owns that player and no one else can own him,

This is why my team is a bit poor at the moment ( can't buy or sell players at the moment) that's why I have to make my captain pick count :o
    Ah, this explains a lot. I would probably captain Lukaku in that case

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Hazard home to Westbrom

Thank God for that. I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to sleep tonight after lookin at that team.... ;)

FHFC wrote: »
    Thank God for that. I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to sleep tonight after lookin at that team.... ;)

Haha its not the worst if they were all healthy but yeah tough call to pick who to captain

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Haha its not the worst if they were all healthy but yeah tough call to pick who to captain

Wouldn't mind being a CB in that team, just the 4 defensive midfielders there to protect me!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Hazard home to Westbrom
    Heavy curb Torksey

PARlance wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind being a CB in that team, just the 4 defensive midfielders there to protect me!

They still do ok for me ha

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Baines home to Westham
    changed from Costa to Hazard. stick or twist. hmmmmmmm

Hazard home to Westbrom
    manual_man wrote: »

Brave choice. Personally I think its way too early to start trying to be a maverick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

if my captain does not hit double figures this week I'm gonna be in big big trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Hazard home to Westbrom
    It's between Costa and Aguero. Naturally. Have it on Aguero at present. Probably will leave it there.

Baines home to Westham
    Brave choice. Personally I think its way too early to start trying to be a maverick.

Hardly maverick!

Hazard home to Westbrom

This is VERY tempting to me also.

Baines home to Westham
    FHFC wrote: »
    This is VERY tempting to me also.

Go on do it. Safety in numbers :p:p:p

Hazard home to Westbrom
    Go on do it. Safety in numbers :p:p:p

When I join an alternative captain gang it tends to end badly.

Just ask Mr P and others (Jovetic GW3) and Busts (Adebayor GW5).

90% Aguero, 10% Hazard.

Of to read the FFS Captain Sensible to kill off the 10% now....

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭crazy8

Baines home to Westham
    Costa, easy

Hazard home to Westbrom
    Hardly maverick!

Its definitely unorthodox. Costa and Auguero are clearly the stand out picks this week going anything but them is pretty maverick! Mel Gibson would be proud!!

Baines home to Westham
    Its definitely unorthodox. Costa and Auguero are clearly the stand out picks this week going anything but them is pretty maverick! Mel Gibson would be proud!!

Freedommmmmmm

• Advertisement

Hazard home to Westbrom
    crazy8 wrote: »
    Costa, easy

Do you know, I think you could be right old chap....

Advertisement