Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a "cool" present for american baby/mammy

Options
  • 02-08-2014 9:09am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭

My friend in the US (west coast) is pregnant and I want to send her a gift when the baby is born:

- Either present for baby
    - Or for her
    - Or for both e.g. for the baby's room

I want something very Irish if poss...but something also very "cool" and different.

My friend is an artist so for example while I think this type present (see below) is adorable it would be way too vanilla for my friend* She is very out there.
    -Cute frame with baby's name spelled out in baby bricks with name and date engraved on frame
    (fab, but not right for this mammy & baby*)

*Saying that, my friend is one of the nicest people in the whole world and would love whatever I get and would thank me for that kind of pic/present no matter what.

But I would love to get something a little bit cool and less mainstream.

Any ideas of something Irish, and quirky??
    Budget up to, in or around 20 quid...not too heavy cos I have to post it.

Any suggestions???

Comments

Advertisement