Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few words

Options
  • 18-08-2014 7:12pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a piece of writing - it was something that was read out at my mothers funeral - that I'd like to have several copies of framed and I'm wondering what sort of options there are out there.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hermy wrote: »
    I have a piece of writing - it was something that was read out at my mothers funeral - that I'd like to have several copies of framed and I'm wondering what sort of options there are out there.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sounds like one lovely idea. You could type & print yourself on some special paper or bring to some local printing works to print in larger size for you.

Bring said print-outs to local frame store who should do a deal with you if you buy x-amount of frames from them.

That's one option anywhoo :)
    kerry4sam

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Yeah, I suppose something as simple as that would be fine.
    I just wondered was there a more novel way that I hadn't thought of.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Apparently what I'm looking for is a remembrance frame.
    Twas tricky to look for without having a name for what I want.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

sorry to hear you lost you mum.. Nice idea to remember her.. would you think of something like a bookmark, sounds simple but at my aunts funeral we got these bookmarks and I still have it framed, it was just laminated but I have it framed so I can keep it forever

Advertisement