Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

...immigrants, the dole, public workers, things that annoy you, or why you love (or h

Options
  • 23-08-2013 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Well, here it is! Knock yourself out...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I love everybody.

Bar Twink. Don't like Twink. Or Bertie, ya Bertie also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gufnork

Huh, who new there was a character limit on thread titles?

I love Irish beer. Irish beers great. And Irish women. Irish women are great.

I love everybody.

Bar Twink. Don't like Twink. Or Bertie, ya Bertie also.

Twink is weird, I'll give you that.

This is like having a whole thread to myself. I'm the king of this thread. Nobody else post. This is my thread...

I own you all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭my my my

evil aunties who sell the family farm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭razorgil

pushy cats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

How as a students most people think I should be grateful that bus fares are 25% cheaper than adult fare. Even through most bus users have tax saver cards and get 50% off bus fares( plus have a job, which most students if they try really hard for cant get). It's ****ing ridiculous. But someone has to pay for the bus so OAPs and junkies have free bus passes

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

hfallada wrote: »
    How as a students most people think I should be grateful that bus fares are 25% cheaper than adult fare. Even through most bus users have tax saver cards and get 50% off bus fares( plus have a job, which most students if they try really hard for cant get). It's ****ing ridiculous. But someone has to pay for the bus so OAPs and junkies have free bus passes
    Get a bike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

hfallada wrote: »
    Cry me a fucking river. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

cats. if they were people, they'd be foreign, free pram taking, dole scrounging, roman catholic, single mother, benefit claiming youth defence members that used to work in the public service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Enormous fat girls in leggins and belly tops!

Immigrants claiming the dole 10 times in 10 different post offices!

Drivers who brake everytime another vehicle come towards them.

The bloody list goes on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

I hate people who bring internet lingo into real life conversations. For example:
    Lol, totes, awks, tbh, omg, facepalm, morto, ttyl.

A triumphant kick in the genitals wouldn't be enough for these people 'tbh'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement