Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AHve I got news for you....

Options
  • 23-08-2013 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Three things of outstanding personal importance happened to me today. I'll write them here in order of importance. Firstly, I'd like to pat myself on the back. This is something I didn't do, which I think is as important as the things you do do. I didn't go to lidle and buy some kind of a yoke I didn't even want and will probably never use.

Secondly, I gave the two fingered salute to a door to door chugger without even feeling guilty.

Thirdly, I helped a stranded motorist out by offering a lift. Which she refused. Evenfull day. Been a long week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Faith in humanity, 100% restored.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Tonight I was Fishing in Milford and a girl who had just been punched by her (now ex) boyfriend and stranded out in the middle of nowhere came up and asked me to help her - I phoned the guards to tell them the story and then brought her to the station.

I also got her number :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Jesus mother****ing H Christ, king of the Jews.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

hansfrei wrote: »
    Thirdly, I helped a stranded motorist out by offering a lift. Which she refused. Evenfull day. Been a long week.

Why did she refuse? Do you look like a killer? We need to focus in on this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

You are a shining example to us all OP.

Except our education department.

Spelling section.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭hansfrei

Why did she refuse? Do you look like a killer? We need to focus in on this.

Women. Who knows eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

keith16 wrote: »
    Jesus mother****ing H Christ, king of the Jews.

Ssshhh, it's alright. You'll be alright.
    Have some tea :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Three things of outstanding personal importance happened to me today. I'll write them here in order of importance. Firstly, I'd like to pat myself on the back. This is something I didn't do, which I think is as important as the things you do do. I didn't go to lidle and buy some kind of a yoke I didn't even want and will probably never use.

Secondly, I gave the two fingered salute to a door to door chugger without even feeling guilty.

I bet the long cold winter nights we have ahead...fly by in your house!

Sauve wrote: »
    Ssshhh, it's alright. You'll be alright.
    Have some tea :o

Now, when you say tea, do you mean beer?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Thought we had a "My News" thread already, but what the hell.

Today, I painted the bathroom.

It was good.

The paint was white.

White is a good colour.

• Advertisement

Lapin wrote: »

Spelling section.

Do I get points for writting my name down?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Lapin wrote: »
    You are a shining example to us all OP.

Spelling section.

Sentence structure and grammar departments are up in arms also.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,672 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

I think you meant yesterday. Your house must be full of Lidl Thursday Specials if this is the first time you resisted the urge to purchase.

I think you meant yesterday. Your house must be full of Lidl Thursday Specials if this is the first time your resisted the urge to purchase.

It's all organised in an organiser from lidle.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

keith16 wrote: »
    Now, when you say tea, do you mean beer?

Double whiskeys is all that'll do here I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

So you went to the supermarket, realised you forgot your money at the till, in your embarrassment kicked over the chugger's basket on the way out,forgot about the OH and drove off in a huff.

Nothing random there.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I had heartburn I took Rennie...

Sauve wrote: »
    Double whiskeys is all that'll do here I think...

That is my modus operandi.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

You should probably take her home now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

wil wrote: »
    You should probably take her home now.
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I dyed my hair.

I love my new hair. Tomorrow I'll wax my downstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

The more I read the OP, the less sense it makes. Think It's time for bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭cena

Those that are giving out about the op spelling grammar. Do ye need to pick On people for there grammar. As long as you make out what they are saying leave it.

If all the great grammar/ spelling nazi are so good, go open a grammar / spelling school. Help people out with this problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I dyed my hair.

I love my new hair. Tomorrow I'll wax my downstairs.

You're going to wax yourself? You're a braver woman than me. I tried that once - it did not end well. It was that wax u heated in the microwave, scalded was not the word.
    Remember to put some talc on before you wax, apply the wax with the growth of hair, and pull the strip to remove it against the growth. Small strips at a time and always check the direction of growth or you be in bits with ingrowns.

Oh and stretch the skin like mega tight with one hand, while you're pulling the strip off. Else you'll bruise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

You're going to wax yourself? You're a braver woman than me. I tried that once - it did not end well. It was that wax u heated in the microwave, scalded was not the word.
    Remember to put some talc on before you wax, apply the wax with the growth of hair, and pull the strip to remove it against the growth. Small strips at a time and always check the direction of growth or you be in bits with ingrowns.

Oh and stretch the skin like mega tight with one hand, while you're pulling the strip off. Else you'll bruise

Christ that's a lot of work, reminded me of this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,291 ✭✭✭✭Penn

No news threads are good news threads.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement