Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Non-standard Bath tap valve

• 04-12-2013 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a problem with a mixer tap/valve and want to replace just the valve but it seems to be an unusual size (installed about 1996). I have been to a few hardware shops and have been told that they don't stock these sizes. Can anybody suggest where I could get these. The diameter on the rubber seems to be 22mm. Also does anybody know where I can get the black adaptor on top for the handle to slide onto the valve, the screw seems to be in wrong and has been sheared (that's the way it was when I found it :mad: )

I would really prefer not to replace the tap mixer as it would require replacing matching sink taps plus bath side panel etc etc.

Pics of valve & taps:
    Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3

Advertisement