Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digitalb Eutelsat 2w

• 23-07-2005 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Need some help. Is anyone else out there watching Digitalb? Whats the dish size you're using? According to Wotsat and the eutlesat website this should be recivable on a 70cm dish. Been trying with a minidish all evening to no avail - no signal on any transpnder. Can receive Astra 1 and Hotbird each side of 16 east but now eutelsat.. Anyone any advise? do i need to adjust the lnb skew or just get (another) new dish :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

I get that satellite with the lidl 80 cm dish in the midlands, try this frequency its for a CBS feed which is FTA and strong as far as i can remember (taken from kingofsat.net)

CBS Newsfeed U.S.A. Various

Satellite Transponder Beam
    Eutelsat W2 (16.0°E) B5 Europe

Standard Frequency Polarisation SR FEC
    DVB/MPEG-2 11168.00 MHz Horizontal 5632 3/4

Some receivers supposedly have problems with digialb, they cant handle the symbol from what i have read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Barryo

Thanks for the info....tried that transponder and still can't get anything...no signal showing at all....did you find this satellite more difficult than others to find?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭telecinesk

Try This>

11190 H (CBS feeds)
    SR 5632- fec 3/4

That transponder is always running a card or some spray on cheesy grin news... However late at night and into early hours of morning it shows whats going out from CBS NewYork, had a friend in the states confirm that..
    diGITALB is running symbol rate 32000, you might have trouble if the receiver isnt capable above 30000... anyway its a start?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Smeagol

W2 16°e
    Analogue
    If I'd be that stuck I'd get an analogue box and go for RTM. ;)
    Also the Kanal8 tp 11554v 28800 7/8 is very strong here.
    Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Barryo

Thanks folks...I'll give them a try...btw the receiver is fine for over 30000... will keep you posted...

• Advertisement
Advertisement