Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano

Options
  • 02-03-2005 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

:):):):):):):):):)
    hi i am 14, and i have been playing the piano for a while now
    any1 got some good websites for free and easy music for it??

Any hints or cool songs u know how to play please tell me!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Google for "free piano sheet music" and you'll find a load of PDFs. I'd give some links but it's copyrighted material for the most part. As for good piano based songs by contemporary artists, I'd listen to : Radiohead, Muse, Smashing Pumpkins, Coldplay, David Gray. For more classic stuff try Simon and Garfunkel, Queen, The Beatles etc...
    I'd advise picking up something like Queen's Greatest hits, Vol.1 from Waltons - it's nice to have it bound and it's not too expensive. After that, a book of Coldplay or Beatles stuff. If you're above Grade 3 Associated Board, or Level 4 in the Academy then you shouldn't have too many problems. If not, then get one of the "I can play that!" series which feature popular stuff like American Pie and easy pop stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

thanks very much i will search for that, keeping in mind i am only 14!
    but still i was playing since i was about6

cheers

boy1er

boyler :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

where can you find " i can play that" any place excately

if u want u can e mail me

boy1er1990@yahoo.com

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

if you're into final fantasy games, search for sheet music from a composer called Nobuo Uematsu, some of his work is really excellent and i find some of this game scores are better than what a john williams score is.

Advertisement