Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jam session

• 26-01-2009 5:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi,

I have posted here before looking to get a couple of people together for a jammin session, things didn't really work out could never get a drummer!!

Just looking for some people to jam with once a week as playing with yourself too much is bad(So the church say!!)...

I have been playing for just over a year at home, like all sorts of music and i don't care what instrument you play if you want to come for a jam cool!.

Pm for more details or post and I will reply.

Gaz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Chaosangel

well man hows it goin?..
    what do you play?.and what would you wanna play?..
    I play guitar,have done for years,play everything but moreso say stoner rock and thrash metal,but really everything
    and I know how it is with drummers man,impossible to come by nearly!!

oh yeah and where are you based at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭GazPat

How are'ya,

Should have mentioned based in dublin playin guitar for over a year..
    But I play every day for a couple of hours at least....

I would listen to anything really from the stones to arctic monkeys, from seether to tool,

I listen to anything thats melodic and catchy.

Based in south dublin....

Gary

:DAnyone else interested.

Any Takers

No More interest:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

ok few pm's comin in, any drummers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I'm a guitarist playing about 8 - 9 months. Main musical interests are pop-punk, folky acoustic stuff and indie. Based south Dub

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭robvam

Hey Man, I'm 25 and living in Greystones and work in Dun Laoghaire so basically (South Dublin). I got a little bit more enthusiasm then skill just at the moment. I'm learning the piano and can play a small bit of Guitar. I'm putting a fair bit of time into progressing at both of them. I can play the basic's on both. So if you were thinking of certain tracks I could try to learn them as best i could. Basically I'd love to join a jamming session to give me something to work towards each week. Even just playing with a shaker and tamberine with some guitarists would be a bit of crack. What sort of age group you looking for? Anyway so let us know what you reckon, Rob.

Thanks for the interest lads I seem to have a full line-up at the mo! I will keep you posted though

Advertisement