Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Tvs

Options
  • 20-07-2015 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭

There the thing to have but really are not that great imo. It handy in someways Netflix, Rte player, Youtube but some of the other apps are a waste of time.

As for as the different makes, I have a 3d 42 inch LG smart tv in my room and bar the usual apps Youtube, Netflix etc the smart tv is not great on it there missing big apps such as WWE Network and the RTE player. Downstairs we have a 3d Panasonnic smart tv and its similar to LG smart tv where its missing a few important apps. I bought a Samsung Smart 3d blu ray player and its by fair the best Smart TV selection it has the usual apps and the wwe network and RTE player.

So if i was going for a smart tv id go for a samsung make. 3d is good on LG and Panasonnic though

Advertisement