Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Nationalization question?

Options
  • 07-08-2014 1:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone I have a small question. My friend got a letter saying that his application has passed the initial assessment stage and now it is on to the second stage and that the minister has to make a decision. I was wondering what is this second stage? Does this mean they have accepted his residency and things like that in the initial assessment stage? Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

fontdor wrote: »
    Hello everyone I have a small question. My friend got a letter saying that his application has passed the initial assessment stage and now it is on to the second stage and that the minister has to make a decision. I was wondering what is this second stage? Does this mean they have accepted his residency and things like that in the initial assessment stage? Thank You.

A very slight (ok big) over simplification
    Stage One is "ok look, they filled out the form correctly"
    Stage Two is "Hmmm, Will we say yes or no"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

A very slight (ok big) over simplification
    Stage One is "ok look, they filled out the form correctly"
    Stage Two is "Hmmm, Will we say yes or no"

Thank you for your help and time much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

fontdor wrote: »
    Thank you for your help and time much appreciated.

You're welcome, I am in the process of filling in the form for my wife...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

You're welcome, I am in the process of filling in the form for my wife...

Well best of luck.

Advertisement