Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S3 [Groupon]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

9bred4 wrote: »
    http://www.groupon.ie/deals/special/gg-innovations-international-9-7/44547802

Is this good? Is this unlocked? Considering it heavily

Crap phone in terms of today's smartphones. Really slow and buggy. Hated mine in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

athtrasna wrote: »
    Crap phone in terms of today's smartphones. Really slow and buggy. Hated mine in the end.

I'd like a phone with a good camera, same budget. Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

A better phone is obviously the Moto G. G getting a better camera than the S3 is a little harder. The Moto G 2 has a better camera but costs more. Mid range is about 200-250 getting a really good phone with a good camera under this is hard. Most phones under this get so so reviews for their cameras.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Two years ago it was one of the best phones on the market, and probably the device that really catapulted Samsung into the mainstream.

With that said, for less money you can get the new Moto G from Motorola which is considerably better these days. Get the Moto G instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

Where can I get it unlocked? Meteor only it seems

• Advertisement
Advertisement