Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nxy make up

Options
  • 10-04-2015 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

hi,does anyone know stockists of nyx in galway or athlone area..looked on this forum but none in that area listed.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

You can buy online from nyxcosmetics.co.uk it is £10.50 shipping, sorry I'm not sure about stockists here.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Here's a link to a beauty blog with a full list of stockists

http://www.vivaadonis.com/2014/06/nyx-in-ireland.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭womandriver

You can buy it in matt o flarthys pharmacy beside Brown Thomas. Was in there yesterday and they had a well stocked display of it. Can also but it in Care pharmacy in Salthill.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

McGorisks in the Athlone Town Centre got an NYX stand in recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Is this brand any good??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭crunchie1

thanks a mill for the replies..i haven't used it, have heard good reviews. seen some good deals on cherryculture.com but as i haven't used it want to buy a few bits first. Been using sleek lately, seems ok.
    thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

Is this brand any good??

Some of it is good, some of it... Not so much.

I found the Curve eyeliner crap and it was pretty expensive for a drugstore brand! Love the lip glosses.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I only have some NYX lip liners but find them very good and they pair off well with some of my MAC lipsticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

I think Hickeys now stock it. Also Mise beauty its located in Dundalk but you can buy online :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I was in the Clayton Hotel in Ballybrit, Galway today and walked over to the pharmacy near the Dunnes there at lunchtime. They had a well stocked NYX stand there OP. I picked up the gloss butter and wonder pencil that everyone is raving about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

I've tried a few NYX products. The lipliners are great, as is the Wonder pencil. The blushers are nice but not very well pigmented. Sleek blushers are a better buy IMO.
    I also tried the Stay Matte But Not Flat liquid foundation & really didn't like it on my (dry) skin at all.
    Anyone try either of the NYX fixing sprays? I'm curious to know if they're any good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Great to hear it's in Hickey's on Henry St, will have to pop in there soon. I have 3 of the lip liners too, all in bright shades, and find them great. They;re a lot easier to work with than MAC ones IMO. Taupe blush is great too. I have two of the Jumbo Eye Pencils and I'm not mad about them - they're in a plastic casing so are awful to sharpen. Would much rather if they were twist-up. I think the Jumbo Lip Pencils are the same packaging,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Sorry to bump an oldish thread but has anyone been able to buy NYX make up lately? I went into my local stockist last week and the stand was practically empty. I was quite annoyed cos I had a few things in mind I wanted to get and I actually had peace and quiet to browse with no hubbie or smallie to annoy me. Any I actually complained and they said that L'Oreall have taken over NYX and that is why the stock is low.
    I tried online to see if I could buy NYX online and Sam McCauleys are all out of stock online too.

Same in any NYX stand I've seen. Looks like they haven't been refilled at all since they first arrived. Such a balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Sorry to bump an oldish thread but has anyone been able to buy NYX make up lately? I went into my local stockist last week and the stand was practically empty. I was quite annoyed cos I had a few things in mind I wanted to get and I actually had peace and quiet to browse with no hubbie or smallie to annoy me. Any I actually complained and they said that L'Oreall have taken over NYX and that is why the stock is low.
    I tried online to see if I could buy NYX online and Sam McCauleys are all out of stock online too.

sam mccauleys in tralee have them stocked...plentiful!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I just bought a few Nyx bits in the Allcare pharmacy on o Connell street, the stand is half empty :( it's a shame cause I've been looking everywhere for their matte lipstick in Merlot!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

Just saw on FB that Foody's Pharmacy on Harcourt St will have a restocked NYX stand in about 2 weeks time - and there will be new products too.

NYX blush in 'Angel' is a beautiful matte peachy pink, everyone remarks on my 'English rose' complexion when I have that on. Their butter gloss in 'Tiramisu' is a perfect natural pink, and really keeps the lips moist but not sticky.

I heard that Taupe blush has been discontinued :( I think it was either Cora from vintageortacky or Siobhán from letzmakeup that said it in a recent video.

Saw on FB that Cara Pharmacy is going to stock NYX in some of their branches.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

Candie wrote: »
    NYX blush in 'Angel' is a beautiful matte peachy pink, everyone remarks on my 'English rose' complexion when I have that on. Their butter gloss in 'Tiramisu' is a perfect natural pink, and really keeps the lips moist but not sticky.

Love Tiramisu, it's the only lip gloss I wear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement