Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Statistics - help needed

Options
  • 21-02-2015 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi all!

Was wondering if there was anyone amongst you that would know how to obtain health statistics for a 'Local Health Area'.

I have been on the census website, and they break their statistics down in a range of geographical areas and categories, but nothing for a local health area., well not that I can find anyway.

The area in particular I am looking for information on is for Kildare/West Wicklow. The census for some reason covered this demographical area for their 2006 census, but not for the 2011. Any help would be greatly appreciated on this!

B

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

http://www.hpsc.ie/ might be of some help. I know they publish national stats but I'm not sure how much they break down local areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bazza76dub

Thanks for the help Tree! Appreciate it!

Advertisement