Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kelloggs Cornflakes - codes for personalised spoons

• 23-02-2015 3:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭wait4me

Right - I don't eat a lot of cornflakes so I wouldn't be able to collect enough codes to get a couple of these spoons before they expire.

So if anybody out there that is not collecting the Kelloggs Cornflakes codes for personalising spoons (these are printed inside the box) could PM me the code(s) it would be gratefully appreciated!

Thanks w4m

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

I am trying to collect the Personalised Spoon Codes also. They are on Kelloggs Cereals ie Coco Pops, Crunchy Nut, Rice Krispies. I would be very thankful if anyone can help me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Also trying to get spoons for the kids if anyone had codes they would be much appreciated!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

Hi,
    just need the one code if anyone has one

thanks

PM me - thx.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Boxes with codes seems to have disappeared. Must've been the shortest promo in kelloggs history. Now it's back to looking at kids summer camps every morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭wait4me

Just as a matter of interest - did anybody get PM'ed a 'spoon' code - because I didn't get even a sniff of one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Nope.

No. Didn't get any codes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Hi guys, If people are still interested reply back, I'll go in order of the original posters on this thread

Hi guys, If people are still interested reply back, I'll go in order of the original posters on this thread

Would love some. Cheers

Yes please. Thanks in advance

• Advertisement

Witnessmenow Would love some. I really need 4 but any will help!! Thanks a million!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Blizzards

Looking for one code here too please - if anyone has one that they're not using.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tuesdayschild

Hi, I am looking for some kelloggs codes please. Have 3 boys... we have eaten enough for 2 spoons & there will be war if I don't get the third!! Would really appreciate it, thank you

I am still looking for 2 codes. The boxes are back in the shops again. I will be very thankful if anyone helps me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Brenno

Hi, I'd love three codes if at all possible? Have boy/girl twins and only have enough for one baby :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭practice

Anybody PM me one Code please Please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Good quality spoons and look well - I have received 1 adult and 1 child spoon so far. You would not want to be in any rush to receive them though - must have taken 3 months for the first spoon to arrive! I have about 5 more on order, the children love them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

I need one more, also. Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

If anyone has codes for 2 spoons (or 1 at least) I'll take them

I'm still looking for one more code if anybody has one.

thanks in advance

• Advertisement

I am still looking for a code. They are out of stock in some of the stores so its getting harder!!I would really appreciate 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 sanjo

Have 2 code's....who wants them

• Registered Users Posts: 48 sanjo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

sanjo wrote: »

Me please,
    Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sparkles2012

Looking for another code if anyone has some spare

I am still looking for a code or 2!!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Lelila

Hi. Would anyone happen to have any Kelloggs spoon codes left over, please? I need 2 more codes to avoid my kids fighting over them! Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭millie35

I have one code first one to pm me gets it

wait4me wrote: »
    So if anybody out there that is not collecting the Kelloggs Cornflakes codes for personalising spoons (these are printed inside the box) could PM me the code(s) it would be gratefully appreciated! Thanks w4m
    I start a thread and everybody gets them except me :eek: Still looking for a couple. (Thanks Witnessmenow)!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Hi

I need two codes if anyone's got them.

Two kids at home would love this...and me :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mooley

Looking for 3 codes please if anyone has any?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 User5555

If anyone has one spoon code, I'd appreciate if you would pm it to me. Very hard to find them in the shops now, different promotions on packs. Thanks

Hey everyone I am looking for one code also :) if anyone has would would appreciate it greatly If you could pm me ❤️ Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hardtrier

Did you get any codes that you don't need? I'd really appreciate one or two from anyone who is willing to send.

Anyone else got a code for the personalised spoons? I'd appreciate the trouble you'd take to find it and send to me. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Has anyone got 1 Code going spare? If so could you please pm me please and thanks

Anyone get spooned yet ?!

The Spoons are supposed to take up to 90 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shaunlyd

Hi does anybody have one unused code ? Would appreciate it thanks

Would appreciate 1 code for spoon if anyone has one to spare, please.

• Advertisement

Still looking for 1 code if anyone has one spare could they pm me please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 roverjpbb

Can you help with one code?

Me please,
    Pm sent

Have you any more?

Still looking for 1 code if anyone has one spare could they pm me please and thanks

Hi. I am short one also. If you get more than I could I please have one????

roverjpbb wrote: »
    Hi. I am short one also. If you get more than I could I please have one????

No bother still looking for one code still. Was looking in the shops yesterday but no joy am amazed at the amount of open cereal boxes on the shelves!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

one code short for a spoon for my kid if anyone can please help
    thank you

Code for spoon would be very much appreciated - if you have a Kellogg's packet with the spoon offer on, you might please check for a code inside and pm to me please. Thanks in advance for your trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

No bother still looking for one code still. Was looking in the shops yesterday but no joy am amazed at the amount of open cereal boxes on the shelves!!

PM me Sparkles I have one (if you want it)

CODE GONE to SPARKLES

Anyone online now prepared to check if they have a code please? Pm would be appreciated, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I have only managed to get one box with a code for these... I want to get one of these spoons as a kinda joke for someone who literally can't start their day without Corn Flakes! I need 2 - if anyone has one to spare, please PM me with it.
    Only boxes in my local supermarkets have something about Cul Camps on them ....
    :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement