Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 virtual pro help

Options
  • 08-03-2013 4:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have an Xbox 360 and it broke I got a new one with a new hard drive. Can I swap my virtual pro to the new hard drive if the other hard dive is not in my possession?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I had to look up what a Virtual Pro was. If it's a FIFA save game and you had cloud saving turned on for your old xbox, then it should be accessible on your new one. If you hadn't saved in the cloud (or hadn't backed it up somewhere else), then it's probably gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Fifa have stored it all online to prevent hacking your pro to something outrageous. However I took a look a few weeks ago and there is still a VP file save. I\d back that up just in case

Advertisement