Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activison gets Tmnt rights

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,905 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Was there actually any good TMNT game? The oldest one I had was on the amiga but couldnt play it because I lost the code :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,862 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The NES and arcade ones were pretty great. Turtles in Time was fantastic particularly on SNES.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Nothing better than a Pizza-strike from a Drone after getting a 5-kill streak of Foot Clan. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

vaguely remember the arcade game being good

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I loved the arcade games, Turtles in Time is still good fun to play.

The Nes one drove me insane when I was a kid with some platforms I couldn't get over. I was hopeless at it..............I should play it again and kick it's ass, have closure. :pac:

Turtles Tournament Fighters was a bit of a laugh, too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I wish they could get Rocksteady Studios to make a new TMNT game in the style of the Arkham games.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I loved the arcade games, Turtles in Time is still good fun to play.

The Nes one drove me insane when I was a kid with some platforms I couldn't get over. I was hopeless at it..............I should play it again and kick it's ass, have closure. :pac:

It doesnt get any easier :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,841 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

If the new games are as good as the new series, I'd get them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,862 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Duggy747 wrote: »

Only on the SNES. The Megadrive version was terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

As much as I've love to see High Moon Studios get tapped for this, due to the fact that it's a kids licence, I have a rather horrid feeling it's going to be farmed out to one of their weaker studios for some handheld and Wii action. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I be eager to see what activison does with the franchise now and hope it kicks ass :D

Most likely milk it or have some kind of cross over with skylanders.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I wish they could get Rocksteady Studios to make a new TMNT game in the style of the Arkham games.

TMNT in Arkham city style. Someone take note. Please.

Oh god please.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,840 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Headshot wrote: »
    Was there actually any good TMNT game? The oldest one I had was on the amiga but couldnt play it because I lost the code :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Chinpool wrote: »
    It doesnt get any easier :pac:

The water level was virtually impossible :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The game based on the movie wasn't that bad.

*being dragged out*

IT WASN'T!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

trailer for the new tmnt game.. not happy with it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Shellabunga!! Or.. eh.. something to that effect. Not much to say here, really, as the trailer didn't show much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Not a full game , download it...so Xbox Arcade . Can't see it being anything other than a standard hack'n'slash with no blood

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I shall remain skeptical, but hopeful.

Advertisement