Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe Muse

Options
  • 18-06-2015 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭

Just found out about this today, has anyone any experience with it?

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/how-to/what-is-muse.html

Seems like a good tool for brochure websites. Normally i'd just use Joomla or Wordpress for small sites but with this you could put something together just as quick but far more bespoke for clients.

Having watched the video Adobe obviously know how to give a good pitch but on further reading of some user reviews apparently not everything works if you don't host with Adobe catalyst.

I really like the idea of publishing my designs straight to web but not if things aren't going to work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

It's certainly more enjoyable than Dreamweaver.

Geared towards design rather than development.

Wordpress still tops all though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

callaway92 wrote: »
    It's certainly more enjoyable than Dreamweaver.

Geared towards design rather than development.

Wordpress still tops all though.

hey thanks for the feedback. Wordpress is great, no doubt. I use it all the time for small client websites but due to the nature of them being template based i don't charge that much for them where i feel i could quote a much higher rate for a one of a kind bespoke designed website. That's where i see Muse come in.

Might download the trial and play with it and see what i can do before making my mind up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

hey thanks for the feedback. Wordpress is great, no doubt. I use it all the time for small client websites but due to the nature of them being template based i don't charge that much for them where i feel i could quote a much higher rate for a one of a kind bespoke designed website. That's where i see Muse come in.

Might download the trial and play with it and see what i can do before making my mind up.

Ya do do. Friend of mine enjoyed using Dreamweaver (hated WordPress) but once he tried Muse he immediately got hooked.

Enjoy

Advertisement