Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Movie Software

Options
  • 30-04-2015 7:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Anyone know what software is being used on the movie on the link below?

http://www.marketmotive.com/

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Made with flash. Looks custom, very easy to do but awful for user experience and wont work on apple mobile devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

smash wrote: »
    Made with flash. Looks custom, very easy to do but awful for user experience and wont work on apple mobile devices.

*red face* - I didn't even notice it was flash. Youre right or course, terrible choice in terms of mobile/tablet use. Thanks!

What tool would you use to create an interactive movie like this with embedded buttons etc for web friendly use?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

sticker wrote: »
    *red face* - I didn't even notice it was flash. Youre right or course, terrible choice in terms of mobile/tablet use. Thanks!

What tool would you use to create an interactive movie like this with embedded buttons etc for web friendly use?

html5

There's a few authoring packages that might make the task a bit easier for you. If your using a Mac I'd recommend taking a look at Tumult Hype.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Graham wrote: »
    html5

There's a few authoring packages that might make the task a bit easier for you. If your using a Mac I'd recommend taking a look at Tumult Hype.

OK Thanks.

Advertisement