Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a singles person’s forum? (not Ladies or Gentlemen specific)

Options
  • 30-11-2011 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hey

I’m posting this in the Gentleman’s Club and the Ladies Lounge. I’ve had a read through both charters, and I should be ok to post this, mods, if you disagree feel free to close the thread.

*Note, in the Gentlemans club, I can see the thread just below me, it is relavent, but a little bit different to whats the requirement.

Anyway, I had a quick search for a Singles Persons forum, and there doesn’t seem to be one, unless it’s called something very clever that I can’t think of to search for. There isn’t anything in Society anyway. I know we have allot of the other bases covered, Gentleman’s Club, Ladies Lounge, Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender, parenting etc. to name but a few. But it would be nice to have somewhere to post about queries or regards about being single. As a single male in my 30’s, I know I have some queries I would like to get fellow single peoples opinion on, whatever their sex or sexual orientation. Or even just converse with fellow single people.

I know this would have the possibility of morphing into an faux kind of boards dating area, but if members are single, is there any real harm in this.

I will post this in feedback, but I wanted to gauge the reception for something like this. Also, if the forum actually already exists, someone can tell me.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

There is no single persons area on boards and it wont ever happen as it will undoubtedly morph into a sleaze fest of people trying to hook up.There are plenty of other sites on the internet for that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement