Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First date with older woman

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Go feed the ducks in the local park, old people love that.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

rb_ie wrote: »
    Go feed the ducks in the local park, old people love that.
    Banned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Well, considering Irish Men die years before Irish Women an "older" woman is probably a good thing :D

I'd go somewhere you both can have a chat & get to know each other better. So definitely not the cinema !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

And of course, culturally it's not considered the "norm" for guys to go out with women who are older than them. Would a 25-year-old girl be posting here for advice on dating a 30-year-old guy...?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭veryangryman

"And of course, culturally it's not considered the "norm" for guys to go out with women who are older than them. Would a 25-year-old girl be posting here for advice on dating a 30-year-old guy...? "

Yeah but its the guys job to impress! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I would be very impressed if someone went to the bother of assembling a picnic for a date with me. It would certainly beat being dragged to a shout your head off to be heard pub.

However I am even older than the old 30 year old so perhaps I have early onset pensioner attitudes.

I'm sure she'll have a lovely time no matter what you organise OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Snip

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Funny ha ha. read the charter, stay on topic and don't post nonsense again. Stay in AH for that.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

ok wibbs no problem (but it was funny)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I'll grant you that.:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Great stuff. All went well anyway. Just had quiet drink - no awkwardness at all.

Interesting hearing all the opinions all the same

Advertisement