Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball in Wexford

Options
  • 07-04-2012 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys,

Im just wondering is there any regular basketball games happening in Wexford. Even a team I could join? Im very interested in getting into it, but cant find a team/game close enough to home.

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 prokofiev

Hi Gara

I know a game on Wednesday nights in Enniscorthy. Send me a PM and I'll give you a number.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Mikeyshragh

Hi. I Know this is a old thread but I'm also interested in joining a team. In Wexford town. Please can anyone help. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Murocon

Hi. I Know this is a old thread but I'm also interested in joining a team. In Wexford town. Please can anyone help. Cheers

Game in Enniscorthy is now on Thursdays, I think one of the lads who sometimes turns up at that runs a night in Wexford Town.I can try and get the details for that maybe. Send me a pm if you are still interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭iwo

Hi Guys, Would you know anyone playing in Gorey or near Gorey? I have a team of 5...Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

iwo wrote: »
    Hi Guys, Would you know anyone playing in Gorey or near Gorey? I have a team of 5...Thanks.

I don't but would you not consider seeing if you can get a few more and setting up a team? New Ross Sparks have an adult team playing in the south east league and I'm guessing there's always room for another team.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the suggestion. I leave in Gorey and driving to NR is not an option. I would like to have something locally :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Thanks for the suggestion. I leave in Gorey and driving to NR is not an option. I would like to have something locally :)
    What I meant was "why don't you set up a team near you? There's a league you could compete in".

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gavin brookfield

I live in Gorey, interested in playing a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Hi just wondering would anyone know of an outdoor court anywhere in Wexford I could play on?

Just looking to play one game to settle a bet.

Wexford town or county?
    Hi just wondering would anyone know of an outdoor court anywhere in Wexford I could play on?

Just looking to play one game to settle a bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Closer to town would be good but we'll actually be travelling from near Gorey so we're flexible enough.

I'm from gorey and lookin for people to play...we used to play in enniscorthy every Saturday. We don't have enough people now. Let me know if you are interested.
    Gara13 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Im just wondering is there any regular basketball games happening in Wexford. Even a team I could join? Im very interested in getting into it, but cant find a team/game close enough to home.

Any help would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 latvianantonio

I'm from gorey and lookin for people to play...we used to play in enniscorthy every Saturday. We don't have enough people now. Let me know if you are interested.

Hey,im living in wexford town
    Also interested to play basketball somewhere around town..

Advertisement