Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first winter without Dexter

Options
  • 10-10-2014 1:03am

Feels strange although after that last season maybe it's a blessing. I'll always remember season 4 with Christmas around the corner and John Lithgow saying "Hello Dexter Morgan"!! :D Ah good times....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Feels strange although after that last season maybe it's a blessing. I'll always remember season 4 with Christmas around the corner and John Lithgow saying "Hello Dexter Morgan"!! :D Ah good times....

It got so bad towards the last season. Was Like a young heroic soldier, coming to his end and the onset of dementia.

I just watched to get it over and done with. If anything just so Poor Quinn could have a break, looked like he was hitting the crack pipe hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

first winter without Dexter

Those Christmas trees are not gonna chop themselves

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 alex69

The best TV series.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

It was good. Then got bad. Then got good again. Then was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭eric hoone

At it's best you'd be sucked in and gladly watch 3 in a row
    but at it's worst you'd do the same to get it over with

• Advertisement

but at it's worst you'd do the same to get it over with

but toward the end you'd do the same to get it over with

Advertisement