Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 14/09/2015 *Spoilers*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So has Seth won a title match clean yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I don't know. Didn't he more or less beat Dean Ambrose clean in their ladder match that time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭Ridley

His being an undeserving champion is the point though?

But heels are meant to be undeserving champions. If Seth Rollins wins clean always, he's babyface.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,016 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Interesting to see if Seth is getting any heat for this, like him or not, they keep sinking to new lows with his as champion.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Pinkman

What is the logic having Rollins booked so badly? He is easily one of the worst booked heel champs in years, to the point where he has no credibility. Fair enough he was booked as a chicken **** heel but the character should have evolved by now into a more dominant and credible heel after 6 months as champion. They should model him on HHH in 2000. Fair enough have him cheat to win but not all the time. He was brilliant in the Summerslam match and wrestled rings around Cena and should have gone over clean imo. Since then he has had zero offence against Sting and has been booked to look like a joke each and everyone week including this week where he tapped out in seconds to Sting. He constantly loses matches on Raw & Smackdown. I am sure he will win on Sunday by cheating again but the repetitive weak booking is making fans not care about him. When HHH mentioned his name at the start of Raw there was more of a groan from the crowd than boos. And the boring chants last week said it all. I'm not saying he is to blame for the terrible ratings as I believe with the correct booking he can be a great heel. Keep the WWE Title on him till Mania but not if they are going to continue to book him the way they have been. The alternatives are pretty bad though - knowing Vince he will put the belt back on Cena.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If Seth does turn face after an Authority screw job....you have to wonder how long till we get a full and proper Shield reunion....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭angryIreGamer

i am loving Seth as a chicken**** heel champ. we all know he can wrestle, but i honestly get the feeling that hes playing like he feels he above wrestling. only thing id like to see is him becoming more manipulative and be written to be shown to be playing trips to set up a trips seth match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Moneymaker wrote: »
    "Sting will be wrestling tonight."

Me: Cool, looking forward to it.

"...against the Big Show."

Me: ...

:rolleyes:

Don't look at Smackdown this week then. :(:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If Seth does turn face after an Authority screw job....you have to wonder how long till we get a full and proper Shield reunion....

I think its more of a Triple H turning face situation to be honest, but maybe Im reading it wrong.

I don't know, I think Seth Rollins would be the natural face if it gets played out over some time.

I don't know, I think Seth Rollins would be the natural face if it gets played out over some time.

Before his turn I would have agreed with you, but hes got some great heel qualities.

Come to think of it, isn't Triple H due a win at WrestleMania now? He's lost the last 2 years.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Come to think of it, isn't Triple H due a win at WrestleMania now? He's lost the last 2 years.
    He beat Sting at 31.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't see how you position HHH as a face against the younger guy who will have been screwed (presumably) by his boss and who has the flashier moveset.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I don't see how you position HHH as a face against the younger guy who will have been screwed (presumably) by his boss and who has the flashier moveset.

Im not saying it makes sense, Its just the way I see it going. Logic hasnt been present much in WWE in recent times.

Angron wrote: »
    He beat Sting at 31.
    How embarrassing! :o I must have blocked that from my memory. Poor old Sting.

Advertisement