Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

insurance probz

Options
  • 05-02-2015 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

any way i can get insured for less than a year ? like 6 months on my moms car then work over summer , get my own car and get insured when i can do the full drivig test ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

You can but you will have to pay for the year and then cancel it half way through. You'll get some of the money back though less whatever charges they apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

You could pay in monthly installments and then just cancel the policy and stop the payments. I did this a couple of years ago on one of my policies without any problems. You won't get any no claims bonus for it though.

Advertisement