Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre season games

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Well the Colts were deplorable yesterday. Can't take any positives out of that game whatsoever. So many missed tackles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

That_Guy wrote: »
    Well the Colts were deplorable yesterday. Can't take any positives out of that game whatsoever. So many missed tackles.

....even Tebow played..............well :pac: /kinda-ish

....even Tebow played..............well :pac: /kinda-ish

And everybody is waxing lyrical about his time on the field.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

Vikings lose Phil Loadholt RT on a probable career ending Achilles tear during win against Tampa.

Nightmare, Viking OL is one of the few remaining areas we still have issues with. Looking to rely heavily on a 4th round draft pick in TJ Clemmings to step up.

Just when everything was looking rosey...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

so UnitedIrishman, my picks are

Lions
    Browns
    Falcons
    Seahawks
    Dolphins
    Eagles
    Colts
    Pats
    Giants
    Broncos
    Vikings
    Cards
    Packers
    Cowboys
    Rams
    Brngals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

so UnitedIrishman, my picks are

Lions
    Browns
    Falcons
    Seahawks
    Dolphins
    Eagles
    Bears
    Giants
    Pats
    Vikes
    Texans
    Chargers
    Packers
    Rams
    Cowboys
    Bengals

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭In Exile

Tyrod Taylor looked good in the first half today

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Brad1234

The Johnny Football Hype machine will go into overdrive at that performance..

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

in fairness he has an arm!! threw some great passes!! McCown didnt help himself by looking rubbish!!

• Advertisement

Well 0-2, for both that doesn't help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

McCown didnt help himself by looking rubbish!!

McCown is Rubbish, full stop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Sam Bradford took an absolute monster hit from Brandon Williams. Good news for Eagles fans is that he's still alive anyway!

Paully D wrote: »
    Sam Bradford took an absolute monster hit from Brandon Williams. Good news for Eagles fans is that he's still alive anyway!

I nearly had a heart attack. Looking good though I'm irrationally hyped for preseason week 2. The running backs look awsome

No exaggeration, but all things considered I think that's one of the worst throws I've seen from Flacco. Strange one.

No exaggeration, but all things considered I think that's one of the worst throws I've seen from Flacco. Strange one.

Rust I guess how much did he play last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

Red zone on sky sports 1 now

Those rbs are walking 4-5 yards before any contact calm the **** down rob you've done this to yourself before :D

Rust I guess how much did he play last week

Just the opening series which went for a TD mate.

Just the opening series which went for a TD mate.

Sanchez was terrible last week and he got over a quarter and Bradford looked very rusty this week. Flaccos one of the last qbs it be worried about tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Colts must have one of the worst OL in the league if not the worst.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Fap.

...this offense...

Fap fap.

:D

I would LOVE it if refs would call things like Antonio Brown's offensive pass interference consistently (since they do call it -very- consistently on defensive players)... but I am pretty sure they won't. That Ben/Brown combo is incredible though, in truth it's got to be right up there with Brady/Gronk and Rodgers/Jordy.

Would appreciate our defense not caving like it is on this drive because I am still worried about them, but really more interested to see the rookies still, Rollins at CB was a f***ing beast last week.

EDIT: That's better! :D

Jordy Nelson torn ACL by early reports... FFS. :(

Colts were absolutely horrendous yet again. They went 0-4 last season too but somebody needs to start stepping up. Getting absolutely destroyed defensively especially on the edge. No protection. No nothing.

Bah.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

That_Guy wrote: »
    Colts were absolutely horrendous yet again. They went 0-4 last season too but somebody needs to start stepping up. Getting absolutely destroyed defensively especially on the edge. No protection. No nothing.

Bah.

Titans for the division :D

Titans for the division :D

You'll get nothing and like it!! ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

at least it looks like we might be competitive!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

On Tampa -2.5 tonight.

Nobody around tonight? I wasn't too sure on taking a QB in the fourth with some of our other needs, but even though I knew he had a good reputation, Hundley has looked class. Not bothered much about the loss of Williams and House either now - cutting CBs is going to actually be tough this year with Shields, Hayward, Hyde, Rollins, Randall, Goodson looking much better in his second year, Gunter raising eyebrows as a UDFA, and now Tay Glover-Wright, a second year undrafted practice squad guy, just made a big pick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,567 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

****ing Lindley, hope he never darkens a pitch with his presence again.

• Advertisement

Billy86 wrote: »
    Nobody around tonight? I wasn't too sure on taking a QB in the fourth with some of our other needs, but even though I knew he had a good reputation, Hundley has looked class. Not bothered much about the loss of Williams and House either now - cutting CBs is going to actually be tough this year with Shields, Hayward, Hyde, Rollins, Randall, Goodson looking much better in his second year, Gunter raising eyebrows as a UDFA, and now Tay Glover-Wright, a second year undrafted practice squad guy, just made a big pick.

how did they play? Moving to donegal this monring so couldn stay up

Well thank **** that's over for another year. On to the real stuff now! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭Amerika

If performance in the final preseason game is any indication, Tim Tebow should secure the 3rd QB spot on the Eagles. I was rather impressed with his accuracy and game play. Why couldn't he play like that when he was on the Jets?

Amerika wrote: »
    If performance in the final preseason game is any indication, Tim Tebow should secure the 3rd QB spot on the Eagles. I was rather impressed with his accuracy and game play. Why couldn't he play like that when he was on the Jets?
    All qbs look better in that offense also he was playing against mostly guys who won't make a roster

Happy enough with how the Colts defended the other night. Still an absolutely horrible game to watch.

Roll on next Sunday.

Advertisement