Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halls

Options
  • 29-08-2015 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

What room is everyone in? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 k88

88.05! You? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ellie1996

81.19 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Gryffindor

Anyone in 86? It's worrying me that there's no one else saying they are on the facebook page :confused:

Haven't seen many just one girl on Facebook worried she's on her own, is that you? :p don't worry if you are mainly with older people you can come visit us in 81 ðŸ˜Â႒

Yeah that's just me on facebook. I think I made myself out to be waaay more responsible and mature than I actually am in the application and they thought I'd fit in ok with the older students. Although then again I can't imagine many got in being honest, "Hi, I'm John and I just want to be in the Halls for the free naggins the JCR are promising." :P
    If all else fails I'll gatecrash other people's apartments and bring tequila. No one will ever refuse a guest with tequila. :D

• Advertisement

Hahaha yeah I was just thinking that it's definitely all random because everyone's application would be like "I'm the very best at everything ever and you'd be mad not to want me"! You and your tequila are always welcome in 81.19 anyways ;)

I might just take you up on that sometime :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭EaSwe

BTW Gryffindor you're more than welcome to come visit 84.02 * ;)

*Must bring goodies

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eoghanmcbrien

Anyone know of people in 87. 02?? Starting to get worried! :P

No sorry! Looks like you'll have to wait until tomorrow :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 eoghanmcbrien

Ah well! See you around the place I guess :D

Looking forward to it!

Advertisement