Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Total Wireless

Options
  • 25-06-2015 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Any customers here of a company called Total Wireless.
    Whats their broadband package like is it realible etc.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

I've never heard of them, seem to be a small wireless provider in Kilkenny/Wexford. Their website is here:

http://www.totalwireless.ie/

And includes pricing and package details.

Their front page says:
    Faster than satellite!

Given how crap satellite internet is, that is setting a pretty low bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭villa2008

bk wrote: »
    I've never heard of them, seem to be a small wireless provider in Kilkenny/Wexford. Their website is here:

http://www.totalwireless.ie/

And includes pricing and package details.

Their front page says:

Given how crap satellite internet is, that is setting a pretty low bar!

Yeah, I've seen their website etc.

Just basically looking to see if anybody on here is using their system and how good or bad it is. I'm currently using the 3 dongle which has usage caps. Not alot of other options in my area at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭villa2008

Anybody?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

villa2008 wrote: »
    Anybody?

I guess not, probably too small an operation.

Probably best to ask your neighbours around the locality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

I work for the company, a lot of people use the service!

Please call the office, they'll be able to tell you what service is available in your area!k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Picky owner

I work for the company, a lot of people use the service!

Please call the office, they'll be able to tell you what service is available in your area!k

Was thinking about going with Total Wireless,just wondering is the router they provide any good or should i buy one myself

Advertisement