Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom paint job

Options
  • 17-07-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Does anybody know who will do a paint job on my rifle stock. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

BillBen wrote: »

Domnic Byrne in Enniscorthy is the only man I would let near it, he Cerakotes which is a professional job.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭BillBen

Domnic Byrne in Enniscorthy is the only man I would let near it, he Cerakotes which is a professional job.

Cheers. I have tried to contact him but he's a hard man to get a hold of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Ur best off calling into the shop, he is there after 3 till 8ish nearly everyday & well worth the trip, he did a couple of cerakotes for me & they r excellent

Ur best off calling into the shop, he is there after 3 till 8ish nearly everyday & well worth the trip, he did a couple of cerakotes for me & they r excellent

Thanks liffy. I'll keep trying the phone it's a long drive and the last time I was there I got well lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ruger1894c

Dec art does an amazing job have seen some amazing stocks and bikes

• Advertisement

ruger1894c wrote: »
    Dec art does an amazing job have seen some amazing stocks and bikes

Cheers I'll be having a look at their site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭patsat

Which number are you ringing? His mobile is usually out of coverage in the shop as it has bad reception but he will respond to a message if you leave one.

Or else ring the landline, he is open Tuesday to Saturday 3-8 afaik.

A big plus 1 from me on his work I have work done by him and seen plenty others so can say he is top class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Just a regular paint job? Or were you looking for art work?

FISMA wrote: »
    Just a regular paint job? Or were you looking for art work?

Just a regular paint job. I have a marlin 1894 leaver action and want to paint it black.

patsat wrote: »
    Which number are you ringing? His mobile is usually out of coverage in the shop as it has bad reception but he will respond to a message if you leave one.

Or else ring the landline, he is open Tuesday to Saturday 3-8 afaik.

A big plus 1 from me on his work I have work done by him and seen plenty others so can say he is top class

Do you have a landline number for him ??. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭patsat

Do you have a landline number for him ??. Cheers

(053) 925 5667, if you have trouble contacting him pm me and I will pass on the info this evenin when I am down there.

patsat wrote: »
    (053) 925 5667, if you have trouble contacting him pm me and I will pass on the info this evenin when I am down there.

Cheers just made contact with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

You can get a black synthetic stock set for those rifles. I have a ramline stockset on my 1894 winchester, i dont know if they make them for mrlin but i have seen others for sale for marlins. Guess you can, at $79 it would probabaly be the same price as the paint job but you have two stocksets then if you went to sell it or get sick of it etc..
    ram_78025.jpg
    http://www.ramlinestocks.com/ramlinestocks.html#Trail-Tech

I got an email from ramline today and they only do stocks that fit the marlin 336 and not the 1894. I would ideally like a proper stock but I've checked online and can't find one anywhere. So the next best thing is a paint job.

Advertisement