Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac Crashes with SE K750i

Options
  • 05-11-2005 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

For anyone who uses a Sony Ericsson k750i.
    Just noticed this cause I mislaid my charger. I remembered the USB cable in the box and tried to see if it will charge it. Worked like a dream and even opened iPhoto (just like a real dig camera) and could import seamlessly all photos in phone!!!
    Anyway on disconnecting and removing USB cable, my ibook crashed, tried again and the same thing.

Good news is there is a fix here: http://www-users.kawo2.rwth-aachen.de/~razzfazz/k750igrabber/

Just wanted to post in case anyone else finds them selves in the same prediciment!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Man, thanks for that. I got one of the K750's the other week so all tips are welcome. Must say I prefer my Siemens S 65 thus far but the SE is a killer phone. Will watch out that trick on the USB charger to see how it goes.

Advertisement