Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electric Football Game

• 10-10-2011 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi

Did any of you guys have this electric football game when you were younger.. It was small table top game, little plastic men that stuck onto little white rods that moved up and down. There was this little black and white ball. Red and blue knobs on either side to move your men!!!

I can't remember the name of it and it's really bugging me, hope someone remembers it and can help.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

• Registered Users Posts: 10 doncastro

That's the one, cheers mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Yeah, what of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I actually still have that in garage back home:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

I had that game as well,brilliant game,can still get the game on Amazon might get it for my nephew for xmas and if he doesnt like it il keep it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

A boy in my class had this & on the last few days of term when we are allowed to bring our toys in he would always bring this in... cue all of us abandoning our own toys ( well the boys anyway) for mass tournaments of it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

doncastro wrote: »
    Hi

Did any of you guys have this electric football game when you were younger.. It was small table top game, little plastic men that stuck onto little white rods that moved up and down. There was this little black and white ball. Red and blue knobs on either side to move your men!!!

I can't remember the name of it and it's really bugging me, hope someone remembers it and can help.

Cheers

Tee hee hee
    Ooooooo matron :pac:

I had that game as well,brilliant game,can still get the game on Amazon might get it for my nephew for xmas and if he doesnt like it il keep it :)

Better example of play here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIfdw5ZiQsg&t=3m00s
    I now remember how bloody loud the thing was too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

orourkeda wrote: »

Poor fella. I can't imagine having to play with a Telstar. Get yourself a Jabulani.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

Epic!! I had one when I was younger!! And I bought one on Amazon I think it was there again about 2 years ago!! Best purchase ever!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

doncastro wrote: »
    Hi

Cheers

no idea what that was called but that was retro tastic game.

dont make em like that no more..

Advertisement